Huff Haven

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hello...is anyone there?



So if anyone is wondering how new parents entertain themselves during any downtime they might be afforded, Clint is demonstrating for you exactly how we do. Friday I went and got a pump so Clint can give Maddy a bottle at night (while I play catch up on my sleep) and when he walked into the room today and saw it, he immediately put one cup to his ear and the other to his mouth, and said "Hello, operator, can you please connect me to ....." It was HILARIOUS! I had to get a picture to share with everyone. I know it likely isn't as funny on a blog but imagine how funny it was to me (and that is very important)! I am looking forward to his reaction the first time he sees me pump, that should be worthy of another blog posting I am sure.
Maddy met grandma Jeanine and Henry yesterday and unfortunately she was not having her mose angelic day...go figure. BUT....she very much enjoyed their company and can't wait to see her grandma again in just a couple of weeks. Above is a picture of grandma Jeanine and Maddy, looking as adorable as ever.
Thanks for your comments on the site. I love reading what you guys have to say. Christy, tell Kev that Maddy is very excited to have a zoo date with him on Friday. She is glad that I will be done reading The Baby Book to her by then and you can have it back:)
Everyone have a great week. I am sure new postings are soon to follow.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home