Huff Haven

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Eating and Growing


Yesterday was a big day. My mom got here to help out for the week, since I STILL can't drive, and we took Maddy to the pediatrician for a weight check. She managed to gain 11 oz. in 7 days. She now weights 6lbs. 4 oz. SO.....if there is ANY question about what I am doing with my time, that should answer all questions:) She is constantly attached and it is paying off. I wouldn't change it for the world!
She put on quite a show for her "Memaw" last night....she was up until 2:45am, battling infant gas pains. It is a feeling of complete helplessness but she eventually got through it.....and now she is sleeping like a rock.
We are going to get a picture of all of us together while my mom is here, so that will be up soon. In the meantime, here is a picture of her hanging out in her carseat after our daily morning walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home