Huff Haven

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Making it Work



MAKING IT WORK
Well it is Thursday and we have been home for 3 days now and we are finding ways to make it all work. Clint has been home this week and I couldn't imagine these days without him; next week will be a new adjustment. Maddy had her first pediatrician appointment on Tuesday and continues to grow and gain weight. They had to prick her little heel again and she didn't think that was too fun but she made it. I had an appoitnment yesterday to get my staples out and while I was in the back, Clint and Maddy made their debut in the waiting room. Everyone stopped to admire all of her hair (indigestion has never been so worth something) and ooh and aawww at how little she is.
Last night was a big night; Maddy ate at 11:15 then I had to wake her at 5:15 to eat again. I was very excited she chose the middle of the night to use her one 6 hour stretch she gets in a days time to not eat! Trust me, I have no expectations for tonight, but it would be nice. Cailin seems to be adjusting more and more to this little being that fell into her world on Monday and she loves to come into the nursery when Maddy is eating; she is very protective.
Anyway, a couple of new pictures for your viewing pleasure. We'll keep you up to date on her growth and daily "newisms."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home