Huff Haven

Sunday, August 20, 2006

And so it begins...







Hello there. Welcome to our Blogg! Our daughter Madison Rae was born on 8/18/06 at about 10:00 in the morning. As you can see, she was lucky enough to get her mom's good looks. We'll do our best to put updates and pics up when we can. Right now, Steph is in the hospital recovering, and I am home picking up a bit before they both come home tomorrow morning. We thank all of you for the well- wishes and prayers over the last 38 weeks. It feels like just a few weeks ago that we learned that were going to have a baby. I can hardly believe that she is here. I suppose everything will set in tomorrow when we bring her home to our lives. For now, these are the only two pictures that I have. I apologize that they are not more detailed, but the came from my phone so I will take what I can get. Any way, I am glad that my parents didn't put a picture of me naked and barely a minute old on the internet...Not even a day old and she has already been embarrassed by her father....And people say this parenting thing is tough. Wish us luck, and check back for more in a few days. Until then, I am going to get some rest. I hear that I am going to need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home