Huff Haven

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

This little piggy went to the doctor.....


Hello!
It is Tuesday and Clint and I enjoyed a long weekend together. My sister and nieces visited Maddy over the weekend and we had a great time. On Sunday Clint and I took Maddy to her first BBQ and she was a perfect little angel.....that is pretty easy to do at 2 weeks old:)
Today I took Maddy to the doctor for a weight check and the little piglet gained 8 more ounces in 8 days. She now weighs 6 lbs. 12 oz.; a long way from 5 lbs. 9 ounces when she left the hospital. She has also gotten big enough for a pacifier..yay for me and certain body parts that belong to me. Aunt Sheri gave me some suggestions and it worked. Thanks Sheri!! The first time I introduced a pacifier to her, it gaggged her and she threw up all over the place; today has been a more successful experience.
I have included a picture of Maddy and her daddy. She LOVES to lie on Clint's chest and just stare at him. I of course think it is the cutest thing ever so I took a picture to share with the blog world, I hope you enjoy.

2 Comments:

  • Around here we say that Mommy's chest is functional and Daddy's chest is comfortable! Kev (at 6 months) is almost completely out of the stage of wanting to sleep on Daddy's chest so savor every moment of it, Clint!!! It really goes much, much too fast!

    Go Maddy on the weight gain! Don't you wish we were congratulated for every ounce we gained?! ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 05 September, 2006  

  • Hey Steph -

    You should be able to turn on comments verification so that you either have to approve each comment before it is posted or the poster has to put in a password. Either will help stop the sort of comment you have from above.

    Also, is your blog public? I haven't ever gotten a comment like this on mine, maybe because it's private?

    Let me know if you want help-
    Christy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 06 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home