Huff Haven

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Mirror Mirror on the Wall......



Happy Saturday to everyone! I read somewhere that infants as young as two weeks enjoy looking at themselves in mirrors, so I found one of Maddy's million toys and hung it on her bassinet, only to find that there is some truth to that mirror concept. She was completely mesmerized by the caterpillar and mirror; which gave me time to get some stuff around the house done. I never thought I would be so grateful to have a vein daughter:) As each day passes, she becomes more alert and we have found that mirrors, swinging and walks are things that Maddy finds great joy in...so we present her with those opportunities as often as possible. We went for a walk yesterday and had one of Florida's famous bouts of liquid sunshine....although I covered her as best as possible with the seat canopies, there were parts of her that got a little wet and she awas completely unphased; she is meant to be a Florida baby.
We hope everyone has a great weekend. I will continue to post pictures and updates as time permits. In the meantime, Maddy sends her love to everyone she hasn't met yet!

1 Comments:

  • She is so precious! I can't wait to meet her. I am very impressed that you and Clint were able to get out for a date so soon. That is very important! It sounds like everyone is adjusting well. -Darci

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 04 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home