Huff Haven

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Tremendous Thursday





SO after not leaving the house, other than for LOTS of walks, Maddy and I went on two adventures today. We went to visit Aunt Sheri first and that was fabulous. There is so much open, bright space and Maddy loves to hang out there. She missed Olivia and Gabe but it was nice for Sheri and I both to have some adult conversation:) Thank you Aunt Sheri for everything....always!
There are a couple of cute pics I took while we were there so I thought I would share. Then we went to have lunch with Clint and she was an angel. All his coworkers still ooh and ahh over her so we LOVE going there:) Then Aunt Getta came over to have dinner and watch Survivor and while I was pumping....oooh what fun.....and Clint was making dinner.....Getta was playing with Maddy and was able to get pictures of her grabbing and shaking her first rattle...way to go Anut Getta. That kodak moment is also posted for your viewing pleasure. We are looking forward to a relaxing weekend. If we get some good pics or anything exciting happens, I will be sure to update the blog. In the meantime, have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home