Huff Haven

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Maddy the Munkin-




It is Saturday night and Clint and I just got home from our second official date night. Thanks to Auntie Heidi and Grandma NiNi, we were able to go and enjoy some Johnny Carino's. I took a risk and ate spaghetti sauce (gasp) and we are hoping for an easy night. Trial and error is the only way to know what I can eat without disturbing her young digestive track. Her aunt Heidi is the one that coined the nickname "Munkin" since Cailin is the "Punkin." While Heidi and I were getting our picture taken by Jeanine today, Heidi looks down at Maddy (she had JUST been given Mylicon) and asks me, "What color is Mylicon?" I quickly responed, "Pink" and Heidi said, "Good, then she is not bleeding from the mouth." It was quite humorous......as things tend to be when Heidi is around.
Maddy has had a nice visit and has been on her best behavior...unlike Grandma Nini's last visit. She had her first mall trip today and all went well. Clint gave her a bottle half way through our adventure and we managed to get home just before both of my breasts caught on fire, from not having been released in way too many hours. I am not sure who was happier she got hungry right on time:)
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I will post again during the week sometime, as we have lots of little outings planned.

1 Comments:

  • What an adorable family photo of Mom, Dad, Punkin and Munkin!

    Suddenly I'm craving some Dunkin Donuts ;)

    Steph you are looking FABULOUS, hope to see you all soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 24 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home