Huff Haven

Tuesday, October 10, 2006





Good morning!
It is Tuesday and I just realized I have not updated the blog in several days. We had a nice weekend. Maddy got to meet Marla and Todd and that of course called for Maddy wearing her first ever dress. It is the dress that Marla got her in July and she is actually bug enough to wear it.It is pictured above. Then Maddy stayed home with her daddy while I went and got a massage (clint's idea) and it was FABULOUS. She is 7 weeks old already and doing new things everyday. She realizes each day what her hands are capable of and that is keeping her entertained for a couple minutes at a time throughout the day. I have included some of the most recent pictures for you to enjoy.
We hope everyone has a great day.

1 Comments:

  • that is the cutest dress ever....what a little hippie girl...She just keeps getting cuter and cuter each day! AUH! I love you. - Sarah

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home