Huff Haven

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

So many things.....

So It has been FOREVER since I have posted anything and although I have a ton of great pics from the holidays, I have very little time to edit, save and post them these days. I WILL get to it and give all the details of Maddy's first Christmas no later than this weekend. I will say that she had her first day of daycare today (half day) and she did well...she is sleeping soundly for the moment but will be waking anytime. I hope you enjoy the picture until I can get more done. In the meantime, HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!

2 Comments:

  • She is such a little person. You can tell she's got her own tiny personality and looks, to boot!
    I love you guys, give that girl a smooch from her Auntie Heidi. MMWAH!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 03 January, 2007  

  • What a cutie! Is this her enjoying a ride in the car? She's getting so big!! Here's hoping we can chat before it's back to work for both of us...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 04 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home