Huff Haven

Friday, December 01, 2006

This is a picture of Maddy hanging out in her friend Olivia's swing. It is the swing of all swings, equipped with music, a rotating mobile and swinging options never before seen by the Huff household. She sat in it and looked so comfy.....unfortunately our house is not big enough to hold this fabulous contraption so she will just have to enjoy Olivia's when she visits her.
Maddy had a great week. Her daddy was home 2 days this week not feeling well and although we wished he felt better, it was nice having him home. She really does do something new every day and it's nice for him to be a part of that. Being sick does have its benefits right now I suppose:)
Other than that, nothing new. Just avoiding the streets and stores as much as possible. On Wednesday, during her play date, my friend Mandy made the greatest comment of the week. She walked in the door and saw Maddy and said, " OH MY GOSH, it looks like you took Clint, shrunk him down and stuck him in a purple onesie!" It was great....and true. After our four hour adventure there, I decided it would be a great idea to take Maddy with me to Michael's craft store at 5:15PM, even with a warning from Clint. Well let me just say that this trip is what has inspired me to stay out of stores and off the streets for awhile. Getta enjoys very much telling the story, so for any that are interested, feel free to ask her! She is a trooper, let me just say that:)
Everyone have a great weekend.

2 Comments:

  • I never see Getta so how do I get to hear about this story???

    We had playgroup at our house last week and your holiday card was on the fridge. One of my girlfriend's swears she saw the Huff family at Tijuana Flats last week. She couldn't get over how much Maddy looks like her Mommy! She thought you both looked so alike, so it's funny that someone else thinks the same so strongly about Clint and Maddy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 03 December, 2006  

  • Clint, Steph and Maddy,

    Thank you for the Christmas card photo. I enjoyed the family pictures on this site and the updates. I also got a kick out of the truly unique postage stamp, as I am a collector! I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.

    Tom, Cathy, Katy, Andrew & Taylor

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 03 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home