Huff Haven

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Busy times....



It has been forever sinceI have posted anything new about Maddy....these last days go by so quickly and I am trying to absorb all that I can before I go back to work. We went on our first overnight trip last weekend and Maddy tolerated her carseat since I was in the back with her. She slept through the night for the first time ever, 9:30-5:30 with no nursings in between, and she has not done it again since. We have spent this week at the house enjoying our time together. I have been working on a research paper that I have for school in between activities and am looking forward to a break starting Friday..from school that is:) Clint and I have his holiday party tomorrow night so aunt Getta is babysitting Maddy. It will be the longest I have been away from her since she arrived into the world, but I am very much looking forward to a night with Clint. Sunday we are going to see Santa Claus so more pics will follow these. We hope you are all doing well and looking forward to Christmas.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home