Huff Haven

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Santa




So Maddy went to visit Santa today and as you can see from the picture, she was't very impressed. I tried to get het all pumped up before we went but I got nowhere. Only a couple people thought she was a boy today, despite the pink shirt AND pink tennis shoes. We had a nice weekend. Maddy was VERY well behaved for her Aunt Getta Friday night when Clint and I went to his holiday party. It was fabulous being able to go out and be Steph again and not worry about the munkin. The fire inside my breasts is what determined our departure from the party but we made it several hours. This week is very bucy for us, as it is for most people so I won't likely blog until the weekend again but I will be sure to post her most recent weight and height after her 4 month appt on Thursday; although tomorrow is her official 4 month birthday....ALREADY!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home