Huff Haven

Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy HALF Birthday




Hello!
So yes, yesterday was Madison's HALF birthday, so I sang her the song accordingly...of course:)
We had a busy weekend again. We were originally going to meet my sister and the kids at Disney but there was a change of plans so we agreed on the outlets instead. The weather was great but the company was even better. Maddy was well rested from having a mental health day off from daycare on Friday and was in great spirits for her visit with Meema, Aunt Cindy and her two favorite nieces Brooke and Brittany. We spent the day shopping and when Clint and I both found a new pair of sunglasses for ourselves, we had to make sure Maddy had some of her own. Hence the picture of her in sunglasses. We spent several hours together until I got the fiery feeling from within and had to go. My mom and sister were surprised at how developed Maddy has gotten since Christmas and I was surprised at how adorable Brooke and Brittany continue to become. The things we have to look forward to with Maddy.
Then yesterday, my dad, Meedad, stopped by to see the little munkin as well. Unfortunately she was not her happy self at that particular time but my dad wasn't fazed at all and just showered her with hugs and kisses. She was no happier after he left either. I think we have officially begun the process of teething....OH WHAT FUN!!!!!!!
Anyway, I am back to work and she is back at baby school and tomorrow is her 6 month appointment/shots, so I continue to add to my growing list of questions for the doctor. He loves me, I know:) I will make sure to update again with all the important information we find out.
Until then, have a great week and enjoy the new pictures. Thank you family for the visits this weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home