Huff Haven

Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day Weekend













Well I had the greatest ever Mother's Day....I really LOVE being a mom; it is amazing! As you can see from the pictures, we had a very busy weekend but Madison was happy as can be. We went to play with Morgaen on Friday before meeting Clint for dinner at Red Lobster....can't beat those cheese biscuits:) Saturday morning, grandma Nini arrived with Henry and we spent the day together. She took a great nap and was an angel baby for their entire visit. Sunday we went shopping and Madison decided it was a lot more fun being in the cart rather than in her stroller. She is so accustomed to being in the grocery cart and Target cart, that she found herself right at home in the basket.
Clint spoiled me rotten for my first Mother's Day and I had a lot of other gifts, cards and well wishes from a lot of other people as well; thank you!
We hope you all had a wonderful weekend. More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home