Huff Haven

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Back to School


Well it is time for Maddy to go back to school. Ih ave been on spring break for the last 2 weeks and we have both gotten very spoiled! Big Dave came to town to see us and meet Maddy for the first time and he brought her an adorable cow animal that Getta wanted to take home...of course. In between the visitors, Maddy has been spending time working on her reading. The book she is showing off above truly is her FAVORITE book. It goes wherever she goes; I must say she has great taste, it is a great book. We are very excited about Easter weekend. We are headed to camp, where Clint and I met, to meet my sister, my neices, my mom, Randy and Blake and Lauren. This will also be the first time Maddy will meet Diana so I am preparing her now:)
I will post more pictures mid way through the week. We hope you all had a great weekend.

2 Comments:

  • So excited to see the Huff family this weekend!!! I'm so jealous Maddy got to hang out with Big Dave! Miss you all and see you Friday :-D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 02 April, 2007  

  • Hope to see you guys soon! Have a wonderful Easter!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 05 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home