Huff Haven

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mickey and More

Once again I have been a slacker on updating the blog...I need more hours in a day. As you can see from the pictures below...Maddy and her cousins had a blast at Disney!! I think the picture of her waving with the castle in the background could be marketed, but I am biased:) It's a Small World remained her favorite ride of all time and there was no line for it so that was great. We did all the kids stuff there is too do and then they were ready to go back to the hotel. That worked out great since I had to be up and at my marathon by 4am the next morning. I finished my 13.1 miles in 2:55, then went on to spend the day with everyone at MGM. I thought about sharing the stroller with Maddy and Britt, but I made it. The girls had another great day at the park before heading home. The next day marked the 2nd beginning of swim lessons for Maddy. She goes twice a week and LOVES it, so that is great. She is still in dance as well, and has her big recital coming up in June. We certainly burn both ends of the candle in the Huff household! I will upload more pics SOON, I promise. In the meantime, enjoy these and have a great week.





1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home