Huff Haven

Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Wiggles...


Well Madison has officially attended her first ever live concert....THE WIGGLES. It is ridiculous how much she loves them and how often Clint and I find ourselves singing the Wiggles jingles, but it is all worth it. She had a blast once she kind of figured out what was going on. I am not sure that at 1 kids really "get" a live show but we had a great time and that is what matters in the end. She is officially into EVERYTHING and going a hundred miles per hour, in baby speed, and keeping us on our feet. This age is priceless and watching her grow and learn seems to get more enjoyable each day. We are very excited about the holidays and I promise to post lots of fun/cute pics. Enjoy these for now, and your weekend too.

1 Comments:

  • I told everyone at the family dinner about your blog. The few that can figure it out will be stopping in to see the munkin. I also showed them the 1 yr pics I just got. So adorable! Love y'all!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home