Huff Haven

Monday, August 20, 2007

OUR little Strawberry Shortcake














Well she is officially ONE. I can't believe the time these days. I blink and a year has gone by.....wow! Well I have only time for a couple pics to highlight the one year celebration. As you can see, the cake is gorgeous (THANK YOU CHRISTY), the personalized rocker she got is a huge hit and her mini cake was entertaining. I would like everyone to know that her outfit was a hand me down, from Morgaen, and the tags were still on it. Perfect for the occasion!
Anyway, CLint and I started our new jobs and Maddy started her new TODDLER room today, so needless to say we are a tired household. Never too tired for a post though; this is my down time and I love it:)
We hope everyone is well. I will send more pics out on Snapfish as they come in. We appreciate everyone being there to celebrate the one year mark with us...it means so much!

4 Comments:

  • You're welcome!

    I love her little rocker! My kids rock in my rocker from my tot days - it's a neat thing to get and to pass on!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20 August, 2007  

  • happy birthday, madison! glad you guys had a great celebration and that school is off to a good start.

    By Blogger Jason, at 21 August, 2007  

  • Happy Birthday Maddy! Boy does time go by fast. I haven't looked at your blog in awhile and was glad to see the pictures. Steph you'll do great wherever you are teaching and the kids will love you. I was sorry I did not get to Therese's for the potluck. I hear there are a lot of changes at SBP and some new love interest too.
    Have a good year to you, your hubby, Sarah and Getta since since I know you guys all talk to each other.

    Deb J

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23 August, 2007  

  • Sorry I could not remember my password or ID so I'm not anonymous! I am also anxious to see how you guys like the public school sector, if anything you'll like the vacations and the better pay.

    Deb J

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home